Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Friday, August 12, 2011

Where to find me at Fan Expo

Hi there, folks!

For all of you who are planning on coming to Fan Expo in a couple of weeks. I've found out where you can find ME in the Exhibitor's area.

I'll be at table 217.

It's not in the Artists Alley where you've found me before.

This year I'm with the other author guests in the exhibitors area. Exactly where...very simple (sorta). 217 is on the left side of the building just up from the SPACE exhibit and left of the Teletoon Exhibit.

Here's the link to the floor map/layout of the place:
http://www.fanexpocanada.com/assets/uploads/uplfiles/d657bcc4b384007a54bcfa4366e6d1c3.pdf

I do hope you'll come out and find me there! I'll have both the limited edition of Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles (which includes Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles) and my newly highly acclaimed novel Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles.

I'm also bringing the Chibi Chosen. Yes, I've made more due to the demand.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers!

Karen Dales
http://karendales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment