Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's Done!

I have finished the editing of my novel.

I can't believe it is done.

All I need to do is just send it off to the publishers on Monday and then it's out of my hands until they send it back with whatever corrections they want me to make or sign off on. Then it goes to the printers and I'll have two weeks to go through the galley when I receive it.

I'm getting closer and closer to finally seeing it in print and available for purchase. A part of me is thrilled and excited, while another is terrified. My baby that I have worked long and hard on is about to be set out into the world for all to read.

I wonder what will happen when I reach the top of this roller coaster? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment