Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My First Book Fair

I've done it!

I've managed to get a table at
The Toronto Small Press Book Fair So on Saturday, June 13th at the Toronto Resource Library, I'll be getting my first taste of getting up close and personal with the public in trying to let them know about 'Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen' I'm hoping to sell a few books and see what happens. It's going to be a great and wonderful test for me as I'm going to get a table at the FanExpo here in Toronto in August, which is Canada's LARGEST multi-media event.

To help let folks know about it too, I've set up a
Facebook events page for it.

My brain is reeling. I don't even have my first run ready to be printed off and yet I'm getting all these events booked! I'm stoked, and nervous, and excited, etc.:)

So, there I'll be at the Toronto Small Press Book Fair, at table #47, with my books, posters, bookmarks and biz cards. It's time for me to step out into the limelight.

As to what else I'll be doing? I'll let you know as soon as I've met with my friend who has experience and expertise in marketing and publicity. Dinner in trade of her squishy brain...I think I'm on the good end of the stick.:)

Karen Dales
Author
"Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen"
Release - Summer 2009
http://www.thechosenchronicles.com
karendales@thechosenchronicles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment