Award Winning Author

My photo
Karen Dales is the Award Winning Author of "The Chosen Chronicles" which include "Changeling: Prelude to the Chosen Chronicles," "Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen Chronicles," and "Shadow of Death: Book Two of the Chosen Chronicles." She is currently at work on "Thanatos: Book Three of the Chosen Chronicles" and a Historical Romance set in Edo Japan.
Karen loves receiving emails from fans. If you'd like to email her:

karendales@karendales.com

www.karendales.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

We're getting closer to the shooting dates for the three commercials for the book. If you are interested and live in Toronto please email evan@wavstudios.ca.

Also, as time seems to be progressing nicely with an updated laptop, I'll be getting the copy edit version done of the book back to the publishers really soon. I can't wait to see a galley!

So far, as for a release date for the book, we're looking at the end of May. An exact date has not been set yet, but it's getting close. It had better be 'cause I'm doing the Toronto Small Press Book Fair on June 13th!

As to what else is going on...this week I'm sending off my application to have a table at the Fan Expo at the end of August. I am so excited about that one! Please cross your fingers for me that I get the promised table.:)

I'll also be at Kaleidoscope Gathering this year too. I believe Helmut is going to put up a writers tent for us authors, which is really sweet of him.

I'm also looking at other venues to participate in.

I haven't heard back from Word On The Street in Kitchener yet so I'll be calling them next week as well. More crossed fingers please.:)

Please feel free to let everyone know about this fan page by inviting your friends.

I have also set up a Facebook Group too. Feel free to join it and tell all your friends about it.


Karen Dales
Author
"Angel of Death: Book One of the Chosen"
Release - Summer 2009
karendales@thechosenchronicles.com
Website:
http://thechosenchronicles.com
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/KarenDales
Facebook:
http://tinyurl.com/cn27xa

No comments:

Post a Comment